Cancellation, Delivery & Refunds
Cancellation of orders
- You may cancel an order for Wines at any time not later than 12:00 noon, one (1) working day prior to the date of delivery provided such cancellation is sent to us at email@example.com and is received by us before such time.
- An order for Wine accessories and Services may not be cancelled by you after the Company’s acceptance of your order.
- Any amount paid for a cancelled order will be refunded within 4 weeks upon confirmation of cancellation, without any interest and net of all bank charges and fees.
- We offer delivery service to Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories commercial and residential addresses only. Delivery is not available to outlying islands and restricted areas, including Peng Chau, Cheung Chau and Lamma Island – except Airport Area, Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, where a surcharge of $250 per order applies. Delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am to 4:00pm on weekdays due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
- We offer next day delivery for orders received Monday to Friday by noon. Orders received on Saturday, Sundays or public holidays will be delivered the day following the next working day. Alternatively Customers may request that orders be delivered up to one week after the order is received.
- For orders under HK$1,400, a delivery charge of HK$80 per delivery address will apply. Orders over HK$1,400 per delivery address are delivered free of charge. Orders will normally be delivered at any time between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday. Although we make every effort to require our delivery company to deliver all your goods at the agreed time, we will not be liable if such delivery company shall fail to do so for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to charge for re-delivery of orders which have not been completed due to incorrect address information provided by the Customer or the recipient not being available to accept delivery at the scheduled time slot.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In such event, you will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- The Company reserves the right to decline delivery of goods to any Customer at our sole discretion.
Breakages, Shortages, Packaging Issues or Wrong Order
- Please inspect the Goods (including Wines) upon delivery and notify our customer hotline tel: +852 2169-7741* (Note*: During office hours only: 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, except Hong Kong public holidays) immediately of any breakages, shortages or wrong order. The Company reserves the right to refuse any claim made once the delivery note has been duly signed.
- If you are not present to accept delivery, you may request us to deliver your order to your authorised representative by contacting our customer hotline tel: +852 2169-7741* (Note*: During office hours only: 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, except Hong Kong public holidays). However, please note that acceptance of delivery by an authorised representative is entirely at your own risk and neither we nor our delivery company will be responsible for any breakages, shortages or wrong order or for any loss or damage to the Goods arising as a result of delivery to your authorised representative.
Return, Refund or Replacement Policy
- Wines are a perishable product and some Wines may deteriorate over time or if not stored under correct conditions. Whilst we take reasonable care when sourcing Wines, our suppliers are responsible for exercising quality control over the Wines and we do not independently test, examine or inspect individual Wines. Accordingly, please note that we do not accept liability for Wines over HK$750 per bottle and/or more than 10 years old.
- If a Wine is corked or defective, please contact our customer hotline tel: +852 2169-7741* (Note*: During office hours only: 10am to 6pm Mon to Fri, except Hong Kong public holidays) immediately on becoming aware of the defect. The Company may at its absolute option, provide a refund or replace the defective Wine, provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- the defect is caused by the Company or by the supplier or producer and if by the latter, the Company successfully claims the same against the supplier and/or the producer;
- you notify us within 1 day (24 hours) after such bottle is opened, and return the bottle to us with at least two-thirds of the Wine left inside so we can verify its quality;
- you provide to us a valid original receipt for the Wine;
- you purchased such Wine from us within the last 12 months and you are able to show that the Wine was stored appropriately during that period and has not passed its optimum drinking time; and
- such Wine must be below HK$750 per bottle and be less than 10 years old.
- If you require us to collect Goods, a charge of $200 will be payable. This charge is refunded if the Wine is found to be defective and a refund or replacement is offered in accordance with above Clause 2.
- The Company will inspect any alleged defective Goods in good faith but the Company’s decision will be final. If Goods are found to be defective, the Company may at its absolute option, provide a refund or replace the defective Goods. Refunds (if any) will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation without interest and net of bank charges and fees.
- No returns shall be permitted for glassware or accessories after the Customer or its authorised representative has acknowledged receipt of the Goods.